Current Turn Around: 3-3.5 Weeks*
Rush Service: CURRENTLY UNAVAILABLE
Spring & Summer times are our busiest times. Please plan ahead. If parts are needed after inspection, there may be an additional wait time of up to 5 days to await arrival of parts.
* Sometimes a single machine can take longer than estimated. This can occasionally push turnaround time a little further, as well as machines
that need parts that are back ordered. Current turnaround time is estimated based on the average time a machine takes for completion.
MACHINE REPAIR PRIORITY IS AS FOLLOWS:
1. SHOP WARRANTY: All machines that have been previously serviced within 30 day time frame and are currently having similar issues to initial service. This does not include manufacturer warranty. All customers with manufacturer's warranties who want rush service must pay rush fee upon dropoff.
2. PARTS: Machines that were in non-priority queue that have already been checked and were waiting on parts to arrive. Once parts for machines arrive, they are placed ahead of rush and non-priority queue.
3. RUSH SERVICE, SHARPENING (not including hedge trimmers) & STARTER REPAIR
4. NON-PRIORITY: Machines that have not been checked and are currently in normal queue. ALL machines are checked in the order they are received.
WIDE VARIETY OF LAWN AND GARDEN TOOLS SERVICED
Chain Saws - Generators - Lawn Tractors - Walk Behind Mowers - String Trimmers - Leaf Blowers - Tillers - Chipper/Shredders - Hedge Trimmers - Lawn Edgers - Pressure Washers - Nearly anything with an engine and some things without one.
WE SERVICE ALL BRANDS!
We are a factory authorized warranty repair center for Ariens, Efco, Gravely, RedMax, Tanaka, Champion, AYP, MTD, Troy-Bilt, Tanaka, Core and many more but we work on nearly every brand.
No more getting repairs done at different repair centers because they will only work on some of your tools!
REPLACEMENT PARTS FOR DIY'ers
From replacement spark plugs to replacement engines, we can get you the parts and knowledge you need to maintain your equipment.
For all parts that we do not usually keep in stock, parts must be paid for before placing order. There may be an additional charge for items that need to be drop shipped.
We will be closed for Memorial Day weekend, 5/26/18 - 5/28/2018.
ATTN: As of October 1st, 2017, we no longer provide warranty service for Generac or Sears/Craftsman products. We do still repair items, separate from warranty.
There is a hazardous waste disposal fee of $5.99/gal. To prevent this charge, please dispose all fuel from your machine before taking it into the shop (oil can stay in).